Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank You - Dr Burg!

Dr Burg of Berkeley Chiropractor has made a donation to my fundraising raffle:

2 gift certificates for an initial visit.

About Dr Burg:

Dr. Richard Burg is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Berkeley community

Dr. Richard Burg has been freeing people from pain in his clinic in Berkeley, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Burg is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.

Dr. Burg uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Burg is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.


Dr Burg is my Chirpractor and I can't say enough good things about him, between his chiropractic adjustments (I had a popped rib) and ART therapy he's improved my day to day life and my training 100%.  Take a look at his website.

No comments: