Monday, November 10, 2008

If you want to leave a comment on my TNT donation page

If people would like to how to make comments that will appear on my TNT donation page, which is:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/lavatri09/smuellerboddy


Comments will appear at the bottom of the page, and there are three steps to doing so.


1. Select or enter your desired donation amount in the donation area on the left hand side of my TNT web page.



2. A donation page will appear, and you can fill out all of the required data: name, address, phone, e-mail address, and credit card information. Towards the bottom of the form, just above the "donate now" button, is a checkbox that says "I want to edit my privacy options and/or send a message. Check this box.



3. A new data entry area will open up where you can specify additional data, including:

A message that will appear on my TNT web page at the bottom
Making your donation anonymous (but I won't be able to send you a thank you note)
Hiding your donation amount
Changing the way your name is shown on my web page
Specifying a name that your donation is in honor of or in memory of (you can also e-mail me honoree names using a link on my TNT donation page.

I want to thank Art (http://racn4acure.blogspot.com/) for letting me 'borrow' these instructions from him. They were so much better then I could have come up with on my own!

No comments: