Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We interupt this race report to bring you...

Here's a video from Chris McCormick's Lavaman






I also found his race report here:


Now if you watch this you should know that I was just heading out for my bike when he was coming back in, and I probably hitting the turn around as he was finishing the race... notice the flags flapping around the finish?

There's also great vido on the 'laval rock' run that's the begining of the race.

I also love him asking for 'time' on the bike - and for how far back a specific person was.  It's nice to know that even a guy who can wipe out the course record by 3:00 Minutes in the worse conditions of the running of the race still has his moments of concers - just like the rest of us.

And the dude wasn't even rushing the finish!  Stopping to high-five and every thing!

Thought hubby got a great photo of him finishing....



No comments: